Terms and conditions of subscriptions to Coop Les Racines de l’Île‘s 2017 summer baskets
Your subscription to our 2017 summer baskets implies the following :
1. La Coop Les Racines de l’Île («la Coop», «us») commits to deliver for you, at the drop-off point of your choice :
A) For the “whole” package : a total of 19 vegetable baskets spread over 19 weeks (one basket every week)
B) For the “shortcut” package: a total of 17 vegetable baskets spread over 17 weeks (one basket every week, starting one week later and ending one week sooner than with “the whole”)
C) For the “flexible” package: a total of 17 vegetable baskets spread over 17 weeks (one basket every week, except for two weeks of your choice)
D) For the “part time” package: a total of 9 vegetable baskets spread over 18 weeks (one basket every two weeks)
In the case of doubled (X2) packages, we’ll deliver two baskets for you at each delivery.
1.1. If you choose the “flexible” package, please let us know at least two weeks in advance for which two weeks you don’t want to receive a basket.
2. Baskets will contain a variety of fresh vegetables grown locally using no herbicides, no GMOs and no chemical pesticides. In order to practice a regenerative agricultre, the Coop doesn’t plan to produce solonacea (tomato, eggplant, pepper, etc) nor cucurbitacea (squash, cucumber, etc), with the exception of some tomatoes.
3. You are responsible to come get the content of your basket, or to send someone else get it for you on the agreed day and time. Unclaimed baskets won’t be refunded. You’ll need to bring your own bag(s) or other container(s) to carry the basket’s content.
4. No matter which drop-off point you choose, you’ll have the possiblity to come and get your basket directly at the farm on tuesdays afternoons, providing you let us know prior. We farm on a plot located at Ferme Incubateur Bord-du-Lac (1530, chemin du Bord-du-Lac, L’Île-Bizard).
5. You reckognize that bad weather, pests and diseases are a part of agriculture and can impact certain crops. You accept to face these risks, while knowing that you’ll obtain your rightful share of the harvest no matter what.
6. We plan, however without guaranteeing it, that deliveries will spread over the following time period :
A) For the “whole” package : from the week of June 26th, 2017 to that of October 30th, 2017
B) For the “shortcut” package : from the week of July 3rd, 2017 to that of October 23th, 2017
C) For the “flexible” package : from the week of June 26th, 2017 to that of October 30th, 2017
D) For the “part time” package : either from the week of July 3rd, 2017 to that of October 23th, 2017, OR from the week of July 10th to that of october 30th, 2017
7. Your payment must be made in one or two installments of the following amount(s):
A) For the “whole” package: A single installment of $475 or two of $237,50 each
B) For the “shortcut” package: A single installment of $425 or two of $212,50 each
C) For the “flexible” package: A single installment of $450 or two of $225 each
D) For the “part time” package: A single installment of 250$
For doubled (X2) packages:
E) For the “whole X2” package: A single installment of $855 or two of $427,50 each
F) For the “shortcut X2” package: A single installment of $765 or two of $382,50 each
G) For the “flexible X2” package: A single installment of $790 or two of $395 each
Accepted payment methods
Unless you take another arrangement with us, you must make your payment using one of the following methods:
Option 1 – By cheque(s) written to «Coop Les Racines de l’Île»
If you pay in two installments, one of the two cheques must be postdated to June 25th, 2016
All cheques must be sent to: Coop Les Racines de l’Île, 6910 rue Jogues, Montréal, Québec H4E 2W8
Option 2 – By interac transfer(s) sent to email@example.com.
In any case, we’ll send you a receipt by email upon receiving your payment.
8. Your subscription will take effect (and your subscription’s priority will be secured) as soon as we receive your first installment.
9. You have until June 25th, 2016 to make your full payment. Failing that, we might cancel your subscription.
10. We won’t issue any refunds past April 15th, 2016
Looking forward to our partnership!